Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our First Blog!!!!

So this is it...our first blog. I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing so, bear with me! My sister in law is the one who convinced me that every stay at home mom must have one of these..so here it is.. Looking at others blogs it seems like a fun way to keep up with family and freinds. So there is not too much to report here in the Martin home..but I have been putting off this blog long enough so now that the first one is out of the way I can blog away.
Happy Blogging :D

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It is a fun way to stay in touch. Perfect place to share pictures. I am terrible about sending them to family so I just put them on here and...voila! Also I heard that you can print blogger pages so it can be a scrapbook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! :) i'm so excited. just think -pretty soon you are going to have all kinds of cute pictures on my little niece to post. it'll help us not feel so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete